Even though everyone is acting like it’s new because of this one story establishment Republicans want out to the public, the Republicans did absolutely nothing when:
- Every social media company banned Milo Yiannopoulos
- Every social media company and credit card processors and mailing list companies etc. banned Alex Jones
- Facebook and Twitter used its agorithms to throttle outside links to make it difficult to get things like this blog seen
- Twitter declared THIS website to be spyware and wouldn’t allow me to post my blogs for months
- Facebook and Twitter declared they’re going to suppress stories involved in QAnon.
In all these instances, for years, Republicans did NOTHING while watching these multinational corporations with heavy Chinese interests squeeze real American people out of the public square. They stood by while trends and news stories which could potentially hurt Democrats got suppressed.
How much are Twitter and Facebook’s actions equivalent to in campaign donations by amplifying some stories and suppressing others?
There’s anti-trust, there’s seditious actions, there’s campaign finance issues, and then you get into the way they set up their workplace campuses to encourage employees to live there 12-16 hours a day as programming slaves — human rights violations.
The action against these companies has to be swift and it has to be hard. They’ve already gone beyond too far. Spare me whining about Hunter Biden laptop story.